Speaker, DJ, Author
There are three possible reasons why Trump lost the 2020 presidential election:
1) He was simply outwitted & outmanoeuvred by the ‘Deep state’.
2) Trump is part of the Deep state & him losing the election was part of the real ‘plan’ in which Trump was a willing actor.
3) It was all part of a greater ‘Plan’ on Trump’s part to let the DS steal the election & in so doing to show their hand like never before ie give someone enough rope & they’ll hang themselves.
(1) is unlikely given that Trump outwitted them in 2016 & had 4 years to plan for 2020. He knew all their moves.
(2) is perfectly possible. But what kind of a fiendish plan is it that has a senile Biden as the frontman?
(3) is also perfectly possible. Cynics will say ‘what kind of a leader allows the other side to win?’ But there is the possibility that Trump & his people are students of the ‘Art of War’ of by ancient Chinese military tactician Sun Tzu – ‘All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.’ It is a matter of record that these principles have been studied by US generals
Very few know the truth here & those that do aren’t revealing anything on social media. Most of us can only speculate. Time will tell.
It’s absolutely one of those three options. Thanks for the insights and observations. I note all your points. I sure hope IF it’s option 3, that it becomes clear and indisputable sooner rather than later.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.